Head of Marketing, Palta
Palta is a company builder and ecosystem of world-class mobile consumer health products. Over the last 5 years Palta has launched such fabulous companies as Flo (global leader in female health apps with 37 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple Fasting (#1 fasting app in the US). Palta is a unique community of founders, investors and world-class experts focused on mobile consumer products. Palta apps are used by over 100M health-aware people around the world.
Our portfolio consists of 9 startups that operate in UK, USA, EU, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and have more than 600 employees in total.
Palta is not an investor, we consider ourselves as co-founders and are deeply operational and hands-on.
The head of marketing would be responsible for
- overseeing the performance of marketing teams in portfolio companies,
- stimulating knowledge-sharing,
- bringing in best practices and top-class experts,
- finding solutions for complex problems that internal teams can't handle,
- setting up marketing function in new ventures
- acting as a business owner of the internal marketing data platform
What we offer
- remote-friendly, London office opening planned for Q4 2021
- market level comp and generous equity offering
- working with a highly skilled and motivated team of entrepreneurs and tech professionals
- Hands-on in mobile digital marketing with both mobile and web
- 10+ years of marketing experience in big tech or rapidly growing startups
- Outstanding interpersonal and project management skills
- Good understanding of subscription based revenue model
- Experience in health & fitness a an advantage
Why is working with us awesome?
- Passionate and highly skilled international team
- Palta is a large and rapidly growing Health&Fitness tech holding with proven track record of developing great products
- Equity for each team member with clear 'exit strategy'
- Market level comp
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-friendly approach, loyal sick leave policy